Mentawai Islands - How to get there?
1. Flying to Padang
Your trip starts with us in West Sumatra’s capital of Padang. The best way to get there is to fly from your home country to Jakarta (CGK) Indonesia and then take another flight to Padang (PDG).
2. Once in Padang
Our team will be ready and waiting for you at the airport in Padang. From there we’ll drive you to your accommodation in Padang for an overnight stay. Your water transport to our island will depart at approximately 7:00am the following day. As there are no flights arriving before the ferry departure you will need to stay overnight in Padang.
3. Getting to our private island resort
Our crew will drive you from your accommodation to the harbour. The journey to Botik Resort will take around 3 hours, weather dependant.
What we do and don't provide:
- 10 or 11 days of accommodation at the resort.
- 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Daily Surf Boat Transfers.
- Surf Guide.
- Use of all resort facilities.
- Roundtrip private transfer service from Padang Airport to Hotel and Boat Harbour.
- Private transfer boat from Padang to Botik.
What´s not included
- Mentawai Government Surfing Tax ($75 USD)
- Alcoholic Drinks and soft drinks
- Photo package $250 per person (optional)
- Hotel Accommodation in Padang
- – Travel Insurance – According to the resort policy travel insurance is mandatory for all guest